Singapore is a great place to take your family for a vacation. You can find fun things to do with the whole family for some Singapore family entertainment, regardless of age group! If you’re looking for ways that everyone will love, then read on below.
Here are some fun things to do with your family in Singapore:
– Visit the Singapore Zoo and Night Safari to see a variety of animals up close. The zoo is world-famous for being one of the best in its field, while the safari lets you explore recreated habitats from around the world after dark!
– Head to the beach at East Coast Park – you’ll have a great time in the sun with your entire family here!
– Visit Marina Bay Sands Integrated Resort – this is one of Singapore’s most iconic landmarks that feature top-class attractions for everyone to enjoy. There is a hotel, casino, and museum here and the world’s largest rooftop infinity pool.
– Have fun playing mini golf at Marina Bay Sands or Sentosa Golf Club – there are three courses to choose from!
– Enjoy some family time with amazing views over Singapore City when you visit The Float at Marina Bay – this is the world’s largest floating stage, which doubles as a museum about Singapore.
– Have fun shopping at Orchard Road or Bugis Street – this will delight both kids and adults alike.
In conclusion, there are many more options of fun things to do with your family in Singapore. Have a great time!